YO17 9NR – this postcode will bring you to us.
- If you are travelling on the A64 from York (towards Scarborough) take the exit signposted to Malton and Hovingham and continue on the road into Malton until you get to the traffic lights.
- At the traffic lights turn right, drive past Morrisons, over the bridge and immediately after the railway level crossing take the left road signposted to Beverley. At the mini round about turn right, signposted to Birdsall and Langton. (Fletchers Butchers on the corner)
- Continue along this road, up The Gallops out of Malton and go straight over the crossroads to Birdsall.
- Follow the road, through the start of Birdsall Village (follow the white railings). You will see the road turns sharply to the left and but you need to go straight ahead at this point, following the road sign to Birdsall House, between two high sided, walled banks with tall trees (feels like a tunnel).
- You will then go through some narrow gates and over a cattle grid and into the park, next to the Church. Go straight ahead, over the small crossroads in the park and start following the avenue of trees. Follow the drive (it will bend left away from the trees) and keep to the left when any forks in the road appear. You will see a black sign with white lettering saying Birdsall House, follow the drive and you’ll soon see the house.